Meet The Team
Jeffery Jellick, PE
Senior Project Manager
Brittany Pavelko, PE
Timothy Koppenhaver, PE
Shurao "Zoe" Zhang
the right place for you
At Onyx Design and Consulting, our people are the foundation of our success. We invest in our staff by implementing modern technological advances (through BIM and cloud computing) in an ever-changing digital landscape while growing in our wide spectrum of services and technical expertise. Onyx is able to find solutions to your needs. We stay ahead in order to remain a cut above the rest.
We offer competitive wages and benefit packages that include:
- Medical insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement and professional licensure assistance
- Fitness program compensation
- Flexible work schedule, work/life balance
- Competitive 401k profit sharing package
- Reimbursement for educational expenses
Onyx is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Structural Designer/Project Manager (3-5 years) – All Locations
Seeking mid-level engineers who work well in a team environment and have work experience in the building construction industry in structural engineering.
- Well-versed in analytical software such as Bentley (RAM Concept, Elements, Structural System), RISA, ENERCALC, and/or ETABS.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel for formula manipulation and implementation.
- 2-3 years of project management with:
- Budget management, client interaction, 2-5 staff oversight
- Project Scheduling & deadline planning
Entry Level Structural Designer – All Locations
Seeking entry-level engineers who work well in a team environment and have work experience in the building construction industry in structural engineering.
- BS (Masters preferred) in structural engineering
- Passed FE Exam
- Fundamental classes completed in concrete, steel, masonry and/or wood-framed construction.
Gap Year Internship Structural Designer – All Locations
Seeking current students who are interested in a year-long internship. You must work well in a team environment and desire to have work experience in the building construction industry in structural engineering.